This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Saturday, May 10, 2014

US, hangout


This post, I'd been keen to post it after I went home from hang out that day. But yeah, I have no time. Been busy with bunch of things. Form 6 and waiting for Upu. My license also. So yeah. That Day, The day when we have so much fun together. Times we had spend together were so special. So almost all of my schoolmate of 5G was gathering that day except Aini and we met our ex-smanians. Not all of it tho. Some of them can't make it and some of them were busy with their schedule. So yeah. I wont' type all way long cuz I don't know what to type actually. So here are the pictures. 



 






































Hm, I missed them so much :'(

1 comment :