This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Saturday, May 17, 2014

In Daze & Blessed


I'm not that good in making introductions. Sorry if my introduction kind of blunt. Wait, there aren't any introduction tho. Haha-Sorry :D. Okay, jump forward to the main story here. I was really blessed. Blessed for what I had achieved in my life. I never thought that it would be unexpected things to happen. Yes Never thought that I'll be manage to step in the UIA's yard. It was my dream to study in UIA. I mean well yeah. Who won't like to study in the University right ? BUT this is the Islamic International University Malaysia (IIUM) or UIA. It would be hard to study there but yet I manage to have place there. And I'm so blessed with it. This is all from Allah. Allah had already planned for it. And the only way to change it by making DUAS. Duas are Muslim's weapon. Seriously, even now. Right now. I still can't believe I'll be study in UIA. All praised to Allah. Syukur Ya Allah.


At first, when the day of Upu's result. I didn't rushed to check it. But Danial Asyraf texted me and asked me do I get any places for studying ? So, yeah. I'll try to turn on the wifi in my phone. And my friends in the group had already making noises about UPU. Nawah shared the link for us to check. So the moment I checked it, my heart thumping so hard. And yeah, Alhamdulillah I got it. I yelled so hard. I Called my mom And yelled " mama I got place in UIA. Papa, I got place in UIA." Oh yeah I got law for my course. My dad was really delighted. Even-though he didn't showed it. But still I knew he glad for what I'd achieve in. And he started to lecture me. Saying here and there as he is also one of UIA's alumni. 


The problem here is. There will be a placement test for us on orientation week. So I was like. Whaaaat ? Test ? Yeah, guess what I kind of depressed somehow as there are 4 test that I will be facing later. Those are APT ( Arabic Placement Test ), EPT ( English Placement Test ), Tilawah Al-Quran and Fundamental .
So, how on earth I can face Arab test ? Whereas I got c+ in Arab ? Need to study again. But I'm afraid there won't be have enough time for me to study. Whatever it is, All the best and goodluck for myself. Study hard to make your parents proud of you. Yes I will. Don't make them  cry for your failure but make them cry for your success. And Alhamdulillah, even it is still not enough yet, but I'd made my mom and my dad cried because of joyful. So for this opportunity, I want to wish  HAPPY TEACHER DAY for all of my teachers who had  been strive so hard in teaching us. Since I'm in standard 1 till Form 5. Thank you so much my beloved teachers. Without you I won't managed to get what I got now. Thank you so much. And tons and piles of love for you dear teachers ♥♥♥♥♥♥

#throwback. Miss them so much


No comments :

Post a Comment