Last thursday and friday, I didn't go to school. Suddenly my headache attacking me. It was seriously hurt. I woke up early last thursday, I was already prepared to go to school but I just cant. My headache like seriously getting crazy. I cant even stand properly neither walking. I was really depressed and sad with my condition on that day until I burst out crying. Well infront of my dad. My headache was not getting better that evening, so yeah I went to the clinic and the Dr said bla bla bla. I wasn't listening though. Whatever it is, he said that if I didn't get any better, I might received some injection and stay in waRd. Gosh, seriously. I don't want to. Please let me be healthy. Just please. AND today Im getting better alhamdulillah. I went to Sc class and had a pinch from my teacher. It is kinda hurt. Truthly. But I didn't take those things heavily.
And today, my relatives came to my house. They had problem to disscuss with my parent. Gosh, and now I am so effin sleepy. Grr I need to sleep. I cant even resist my eyes to stay opened. Gah, so yeah nite peeep.
P/s: I havent done any exercise on sc and tas and arab today. Hm. Kbye.


No comments :
Post a Comment