This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Friday, August 30, 2013

Made this one too! Thanks for hearting snd following everyone!

Assalamualaikum, Happy Merdeka Day !
Almost 2 weeks I did not go to school. It is because of Im sick. I had serious headache. Hard to explain kesakitan dia tu. Sakit dia hanya ALLAH jelah yang tahu. Sakit sangat. Najah sakit kepala belah kiri. Seriously, sakit dia rasa sampai gigi. Tak boleh nak tahan. Upon the first week tu, Najah pergi Klinik, Hospital. Ambik darah semua. Baru rasa bestnya kalau sihat. Bila Allah dah tarik nikmat kita kan.
Then Najah pergi NCI. Jumpa Dr Pakar. Pergi CT Scan semua tu. Dr tu cakap, ada jangkitan kat sinus amenda ntah. Bahagian pipi, dahi, kening. ERRR. Tak faham ? Tak payah faham lah.

Alhamdulillah, now Im getting healthy. Headache pun dah kurang but GASTRIC je right now. Hm, Makan kena jaga. Tak boleh makan lambat. Tak boleh makan pedas. I should eat at least 2 jam sekali. :0 .
GILAA. And Alhamdulillah, dah 3 hari trial Najah okay. Plus, kena minum air sehari 2l. or lebih. Susah kan kalau sakit. GRR. 

About laptop Papa, I didn't tell him that his laptop was broken. I'm scared . DIA garang. Tapi tulah. Last-last kena marah jugak, Dia tanya semalam. And dia marah. AND IM SORRY PAAAAAA. Doesn't mean to hide this thing from you. It just that I am scare of you. SORRY. Really SORRY. 

Pray for me, so that Im always in good condition.
Pray for me so that I can do well in examination hall.
Pray for me.

Now, currently Im not using twitter anymore. I cant deactivate my account because if I deactivate it within 30 days and I didn't sign it. My account will be remove by Twitter. So yeah. Till here. Good Luck !

No comments :

Post a Comment