Assalamualaikum and Hi there,
So as you can see. Those pictures down there were the pictures I took during my driving classes. Don't get me wrong. I didn't captured all the pictures while I were driving okay. I'm not. If I do, I might get scold by the teacher. So yeah, I was the one that sat behind the driver. So I can easily captured all the scence. Well not all though. I was really excited and really can't wait for the driving class. Am I scared ? Of course I am. My hands and legs were cold as I am really nervous.
For the first day, the things went smoothly well. I got a woman for my teacher. She is really kind at first but then she will turn to 'jong kook tiger' when I was doing something wrong. Haha, kidding. She is really kind tho. Of course she will be angry if you do something wrong. And still I can handle her.
However, for my second class of driving. I was like. The class was like h*** . I really felt like I wanted to cry. Huwaa, I got an indian male teacher. Damn, ahh. I dont know what to say though. He always yelled at me , scolded me, said negative things to me like ' how can you drive like this ? You can't even control your gear and clutch and whatsoever' . Hello dear teacher, I can't drive ? That is why I learnt how to drive with you. So purlease, don't said negative things to me. It makes me felt self-esteem lil bit. Please support me instead of giving negatives words. I don't care if you want to be mad or angry at me. I don't care. But please don't too much. Anyway, yeah well if they didn't scolded you or etc. You won't get it right ? However if they were too much. How can you ever concentrate with your lesson though.
My driving for the first day kind of okay. But for the second day, it turn bad. And yeah, I still can't drive up to the hill. Hm, so I kind of scared now. I still have 3 days of class to go next week. Please pray for me so I can do well in next classEs. Thank you for your prayer and for all of my friend whoever currently taking the driving license. All the best and goodluck :) . We pray for each other okay ^^


No comments :
Post a Comment