This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Holiday-Marriot Putrajaya




Assalamualaikum,

So Hi there people. For this post, I ain't write too much. I just wanted to post pictures of my holiday last year at Marriot Hotel. It Aint too late aite ?  So here is the pictures.




So this man has a cute son. And yeah this child is a mix. Chinese and Indian Maybe ?



Isn't this baby cute ? IKR. 


Cita-cita sebenarnya nak jadi model.  Tapi tak cukup syarat. Jadi model sendiri pun cukuplah en. HAHAHA\\




Selfie with them. And had a great time with them indeed.








Nampak tak susu tu ? Lawa en en en. K --'



Foods for the breakfast. Some of it were nice and some of it weren't.












Okay Bye. Till here. SO yeah, I'll be posted whenever I have time.

No comments :

Post a Comment