This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TOF 2nd Day

Assalamualaikum.

Heyya People, How y'all doing ? Im sorry for not posting, Im currently busy. Busy with my car license and working last 2 days. Anyway, today I should be at car license places. But yeah, I'd been left by the van. So Im quite pissed off right now. How can I not pissed off when they didnt even texted me or said something to me that they will picked me up at what time. Ugh, I just hate it. Whatever.

So as I'd  promised before, I will continue the post of my 2nd day of TOF. I went there with my mom's friend as Ayah Su didn't able to follow us. As usual, we woke early that morning and my mom's friends came pick us up.As we arrived there, we took pictures first. I tell you that PICC is so beautiful. The architecture just amazing.














♦Jubah
♦Long Cardigan
♦Plain Black shawl
♦Cute pin ribbon

* I wore Long Cardigan because the jubah follow the shape of my body. So I'd covered it up with that long cardigan*






So after the first session end. We took our lunch at Vip's room. Woo, hehe. So after we took our lunch, we performed our solah. As muslims, we must performed our solah wherever we go. Yeah, wherever we go. 



After we performed our solah, Bella and I accompanied Aira to make henna. 







* Bella making random faces, Quite cute. HAHA* 



* Aira waiting patiently, Like what are you reading there ? *






Then we continue 2nd session .










*Aira's hand after Henna*




It is quite interesting and impressive. Then we went home. 




*with Aunty Atie*








I'll be missed the moment at Picc of TOF. Hope I'll be there next year. InshaAllah.

No comments :

Post a Comment