This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Monday, December 9, 2013

Day of the Mid

Holla amigos, yesterday I mean last Wednesday. I went to Mid to accompany my sister for hangout at Mid with her friends. Later on she ended hang out with me instead of her friends. At first, I refused to go. But she insisted and pursued me to go. So I have no choice but follow her instead. I asked Suzi to accompany me but she can't. So yeah, I must walk alone later. Maybe. However, Farhana texted me said that she wanted to follow me. So yeay ! I am not alone anymore.

We arrived at Mid for about 11 something. I guess. I am pelupa. I am not a dobit ter. Haha. So yeah, we were strolling in the Mid like someone that have no purpose in their lives. Oh yeah, I went to MPH store. The only places I like is MPH. There were lotsof lotsof books there. I became A maniac at that time. And I bought a book named 'Piling Paksi Keimanan' . Seriously the book is kinda intresting. I haven't read it yet. InshaAllah, maybe I will make a post about that book once I have read it. Oh hah, I founded Panda's book. Haha

We went home about 4 something. Then arrived at home at 6.30. We were so freakingly tired. Bella slept earlier than me. Haha, okay. I need to go. Byebye. Here some pictures of us at Mid.




Oh yeah, before we went home. We stopped by at the 'what' restaurant . Oh haha, I forgot the restaurant named. We waited for Bella's friends there. While we waited for them, I, we met new friend! Well, a cute little chinese girl. She is kind,  adorable, cute little girl yet annoying. 


* us while waiting them*

* idont really know why am I laughing at that time* Oh Cute strawberry there :P

* That cute girl playing hide and seek with us. I guess. She is so naughty. She cannot stay still. *



* I asked her to capture a photo with me. But she refused to ==" . 
* BUDAK NAKAL. YET cute Somehow. HHA*

* Oh, HAHA i picit dia punya pipi. MWEHEHEHE =="

No comments :

Post a Comment