This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Im gwumpy

Hello and hi. Drop by here for a min. I just want to share something here as i am not so in a good mood right now. Honestly i am a grumpy person. Im easily burn and hardly to cool. Yeah , i know it is not good. Im trying to change but it is so hard for me though. However once im mad at someone later i will burst out crying. I dont know why. But it always happened like that. And i will not ever ever talking or even looking to the one that make me pissed off. yeah, that is me. But i dont want to be like that anymore. Perhaps that is why im crying.  Please stop being like this najah. I hate myself. I hate myself because i can't control my anger anymore. Hm, bye. Need to go studying.  brr

No comments :

Post a Comment