This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NoTitle.Read It. You'll know

Fotos subidas con el celulari | via Facebook

for you  | via Tumblr



Hello. Baby-baby ni comel. Haha. Okay
Tapi bawah ni lagi comel <3 p="">


panda | via Facebook

Today, day day day. Everything was going just fine. Studying like usual. It just , I doesn't felt comfortable with my eye. Hope you know what I mean. As you know that. yesterday I didnt go to school. Yes because of my eye. I went to see a doctor. Well yeah. The doctor said that my eye got infection by bacteria. 
Infection ?
Seriously ? How come ? Maybe it is because 'thatday' Im cryingoutloud. Until my eye looks like Panda's eye. And I cant stop crying. Yeah, maybe because of that i get infection by bacteria. 

Erm Haaaaa. Tak ada apalah.




















Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak !
Jadikan Ramadhan tahun ini lebih baik daripada tahun sebelum.
Banyak-banyak buat amal. 
Jangan lupa buat solat-solat sunat.
Study elok-elok untuk SPM ni.
SPM dah tak lama.
OHHH NOOOOOOOOO.
Im scared.

Goodluck semua !.
Salam Ramadhan again.





Marhaban Ya Ramadhan.... | via Tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment