This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ir :/

Untitled

Dear my friend. I mean you Irka.
Yes, this post is only for you.
I'd been thinking a lot actually. whether I should or should not make this post.
Let me get this straight. Let me tell you what I kept in my heart all of this time.
First thing first, I wanna ask your forgiveness.Yes, i do . I do hurt you a lot though.
I am really sorry. I really did not meant to hurt you. But people always make mistakes. I really hope that you accept my apologies.

Okay, here it is.
I started to change since I saw someone twitter. She used your pictures. And tweet with famous person in the twitter. And I'd been thinking like seriously. Is that you ? OR is that someone that is disguising you or what. Then. I started to be like I cant trust you. I started questioning myself. Why you didnt put your own picture as a twitcon ?  Why you cant take a picture as I told you to take ? Why and why why why ?
Im sorry for distrusting you. Really sorry. But Idk. It just came up. I just suddenly feels like this.

So, for this opportunity. I would like you to explain to me. Because I couldnt bare enough to tell you what am I feel. Please though tell me. Make this things clear. Please. If you aren't you. Tell me. I wont be mad at you. I really hope that you tell me the truth. Hm.

I never hate you. Never. It just that I'd changed. And I dont wanna change. Seriously. Please understands me. 

Im sorry.

Me :)

No comments :

Post a Comment