This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I miss you.

Tumblr_m22jejmabx1qif1dmo1_500_large

Tumblr_m22fcwkkoa1r0giugo1_500_large

549679_287308288011619_118147031594413_634281_651919035_n_large


For almost 3 days after back home from camp .
Damn , my head always thinking about him .
Uhhh .

I miss you when we were together .
when we were on the phone .
Your voice .
Damn .

Seriously , memang tak sangka kita jumpa ryte kat camp tu ?
And me acting weird kat sana =="
Malu kott >.<

dah lama ta jumpa .
3 tahun ??

sepanjang kat sana , you know what ?
my eyes always searching for you .
Iwish i really wish that we can be likeee we used to be .

But we can't .
heh , sokay .

And i really wish that u text me .
Say hi to me .
Call me .
But hell no =="

hmmm ~ i know we didnt meant to be together .
serious jiwang .
But i miss you :'( .

I miss your voice .
I miss to talk with you .

No comments :

Post a Comment