This blog is officially made by NAJAH NAZIRA. Copycats are not allowed.
Be Alert ^^
Hi, Thanks for visiting me here. Do click ( Hi' Me Here ) to know more about me. And Do click ( follow ) button to follow me at the left top of my page. Thanks again :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Alya :)

Photobucket

Dear Alya ♥
Imissyou blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Dah 1 minggu awok tak de dekat sekolah ni .
I miss mosst things of you .
I miss your smile
Your laughh *hoho , sumpaah rindu *
I miss your cutee:face50: white silky face .
Arghh , nanti takde da la dengar CikAlya punya gelak yang cutee tu .
Haha xD .
Hurm , take care kat tempat baru tu kay blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Jangan lupakan kitaorang 3g Girls , Aten , Nisha aweeks aweeks mu Taww .

Please dont forget us .
Always update your blog kay .
Jangan lupa text i tauu .

Byee Alya ♥
Lots of love NAJAH ♥♥

No comments :

Post a Comment